Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First Post!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now.  The hardest part has been deciding on a name!  Every brilliant idea I came up with was clearly not original because someone else already had it.  I finally found one that I like and is not already taken, so no more excuse not to get started.

Night Owl Quilter is actually perfect for me because I am definitely at my best after 9pm.  If I didn't have a full time job I'm pretty sure my bedtime would be somewhere around 2am.  Plus, I collect owls and they have a special meaning to me because I am a member of the Chi Omega sorority, for which the owl is a meaningful symbol.  I may be 20 years out of college, but I love my sorority and am still close friends with so many of my sisters.  Obviously, I am also a quilter and I expect that most of my posts will be about my quilting and other crafts that I love.

So, expect to hear about my quilting, fused glass, knitting and other crafts, plus my 2 cats, my super cute nieces and nephew and anything else that crosses my mind.  Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment